Sunday, May 1, 2011

Baby Registry Messages Samples

our ASK WHAT IS WHEN THE NEW MOON IN TAURUS


ASK WHAT IS WHEN THE NEW MOON IN TAURUS


Money
sensual pleasure

Joy Patience Perseverance

Free personal assessment of stubbornness


Source: book New Moon Astrology by Jan Spiller

GOVERNING THE ACCUMULATION TAURUS INCLUDING: Money

amenities The property

material possessions Examples

properly wishes to increase money and possessions:
· "I want to find easily creating financial independence in a happy,"
· "I have a lot of money with joy, "
·" I want all my anxieties about money to me to be completely removed sabotage "
·" I want to bring and buy the (possession) suitable / a for me at a price that is within my reach "
·" I want to meet easily taking the necessary steps to take my own / a ... ... .. (House, car, etc.). "
·" I think clearly about money to manage my resources in a way that is for my best interest "
·" I find comfort living around easily. " TAURUS


GOVERNING THE PHYSICAL SENSES, INCLUDING: A

sensuality enjoy enhanced
Touch Massage Physical comfort

Flavourings Flavours


Examples wishes to increase the sensual experience and pleasure:
· "I easily find and enjoy the sensual side of life in a healthy and happy, "
· "I want to meet successfully started a pleasant experience ... .. with my partner at least .... times a month ',
· "I want to discover the body oils and start using them to increase both the enjoyment of my body and my partner"
· "I started buying clothes that makes me feel sexy and comfortable with my body, "
·" I find myself easily taking the time to cook, enjoy and appreciate my food "
·" I find myself enjoying and appreciating the flavors, aromas and textures of foods ingest "
·" I want to attract and easily recognize massage therapist right for me and start working with him or her, "
·" In my sexual relationship with ... ... ... a lively desire to fully experience sensual pleasure. " TAURUS



GOVERNING THE ENJOYMENT OF LIFE ON EARTH, INCLUDING:

Appreciation Gratitude
simple physical pleasures
The rapport with nature

Satisfaction Joy wishes

Examples that increase the enjoyment of life:
· "I enjoy my life and appreciate it,"
· "I appreciate everything I have and feel grateful for the good things in my life. "
·" I easily find consciously enjoying the simple pleasures of everyday life, "
·" I find myself easily taking care of the garden at least ....... days a week, "
·" I find easy to appreciate in a conscious and constant abundance of life and Mother Nature, "
·" I feel a sense of contentment with my life, "
·" I want to find easily experiencing a feeling of satisfaction with the good things in my life.. " TAURUS



GOVERNING CONSTRUCTION INCLUDING:
solid bases

Continued progress step by step
The thoroughness


Examples Perseverance wish to help build fruitful results:
· "I would easily discover that I am full of persistence, progress continuously to my goal ... ... .... "
·" I want to find easily taking the time to build a solid foundation on which to lean in all areas of my life, "
·" I find myself slowing down easily and performing each task carefully, "
· "I want to be satisfied to advance a stable, step by step, to achieve my goal de______________ "
·" I want my habit of trying to accelerate their results go away easily. " TAURUS



GOVERNING THE RELIABILITY, INCLUDING: Patience

Seriousness

Reliability Consistency Examples

wishes to promote reliability:
"I easily find what they promise to comply with and be a person that others can rely, "

·" I want the loving qualities of patience and steady progress come into all areas of my life, "
·" I want to meet easily done patiently, step by step, my goal ... ... "
·" I decide what my "priority" at present and remain firmly focused on it until it reaches "
·" I find myself leaning on my easily own efforts to be successful, "
·" I easily find the appropriate words saying that inspire others to be more reliable and loyal to me, "
·" I want the quality of interrater reliability in my relationships so that I can behavior manifest consistently reliable and seriousness to inspire others. " TAURUS



GOVERNING SELF ASSESSMENT, INCLUDING:
The perception of personal needs appropriate boundaries marked

solid values \u200b\u200b

determination self acceptance
Examples
wishes to increase the self-assessment:
· "I have great strength and determination that make me keep ... ... (a decision, a position, etc.)"
· "I want to define what is important to me and find easy to live by those values,"
· "I want to meet my needs to communicate easily others in a way that encourages them to support me, "
·" I find myself easily expressing my needs without attachment to results, "
·" I can easily find by setting limits to strengthen my life, "
·" I want to experiment, a conscious and constant feelings of self worth in all areas of my life, "
·" I want to disappear my tendency to undervalue "
·" I find myself easily being true to my own pace and convenience. " TAURUS



also governs the inflexibility, INCLUDING:
Stubbornness Attachment

Resistance to change
Possessiveness

have dogmatic views stagnation
Examples
wishes to help rid of inflexibility:
· "I want all to be eliminated destructive stubbornness in me," I want my possessiveness is suppressed "
·" I find myself easily expressing my views so as not to leave others out of the conversation "
·" I want my habit of inactivity due to laziness disappear completely "
·" I all my attachment to the excessive accumulation is completely eliminated, "
· "I want all resistance to change is not constructive to disappear completely in me,"
· "I find myself easily making constructive changes."



ON RECOVERY OF HEALTH GOVERNING TAURUS:

cough throat, chin and neck thyroid gland

voice and vocal cords

Examples of good wishes to maximize health in body areas that are specifically governed by Taurus:
· "I want complete healing takes place in the area of \u200b\u200bmy ... ... ... (area of \u200b\u200bthe body ruled by Taurus)"
· "I attract and easily recognize the appropriate healing and start working with them to heal me ... ... ... (area of \u200b\u200bthe body ruled by Taurus) achieving perfect health, "
·" I want to bring the right information to produce a total healing of my trend ... ... ... (body condition associated with Taurus) "
·" I want to find easily performing an action that leads to success in the recovery of my (area of \u200b\u200bthe body ruled by Taurus) to a perfect health and beauty. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment