Monday, May 2, 2011

Online Wrestling Singlet Designer

H'OPONOPONO WORKSHOP IN MAR DEL PLATA, Saturday, May 7

H'oponopono
My experience with this tool

met some years ago when it began to spread through the Internet, attracted me porsu simplicity, the easy way to work for forgiveness and for being part of a tradition But ancestral.Sin me long to know in depth the information that was not enough and had no way to contact teachers to let me dispel doubts, more information and be guided in its proper use. The fate and my personal search were guiding me as a direct compass increasingly full paths, as when something active in us the memory of what has been known, and Alma memory inievitablemente going to meet him. So I got to study and practice of Tradition Hawaiian Huna taking an introductory seminar with Lic Eugene Lerner, a disciple of Master Serge King, that led me to read their books and keep looking. In this tradition, love and generosity I found everything I needed the shamanic path, which had begun as a young woman. The idea of \u200b\u200ban urban shamanism, feasible in modern life without losing the essence amazed me, and begin to walk the path of the peacemaker or the call is adventurous as conocimiento.Dentro line of this ancient philosophy and world view, I understand the basis of H'oponopono, understand their origins and appreciate its meaning, had become a tool used the most personally and for my professional work and needed more information and guidance directly on it.
was then going through one of those moments that mystics call the dark night of the soul began to work intensively with H'oponopono as part d emi healing and inner freedom and so I got to take a seminar with Mabel Katz, wonderful and wise woman, who for 12 years is a direct disciple of Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len and who disseminated and this knowledge systematically teaches the world, that closed a circle for me: to find the Master and opened another: that from my own experience, travel and learning processes H'oponopono in all my life and in my experience as a therapist, to offer my testimony the fruits of my practice and acquired knowledge of what I consider a treasure trove of ancient wisdom and a wonderful way of healing and awakening. So I feel able to convey this tool to share my own journey H'oponopono for those who want to learn this tool.

Our reality is determined by our beliefs. Usually, these come from memories and bad memories that we accumulate in our subconscious. The Ho'oponopono gives us the opportunity to remove and clean the memories that are the cause of all our unhappiness

Saturday, May 7 · 4:00 p.m. to 20:00.

Some contents of the workshop:

Some of the contents of the workshop are:

Huna philosophy

* The personality and the 3 aspects of self
* Communicate with the basic I (subconscious mind, inner child)
* The 7 principles
* Concept and basic principles
* Source technology

* Forgiveness * Repetition of memories and state of inspiration Ho'oponopono
* The self-healing Memories shared

* * Views and inner child

* Prayers *
trigger words * Other tools (solar water, breathing has, poster, bowl indigo ...

The objective of this workshop is to bring peace and balance in a way simple and effective means of mental and physical cleanliness and through a process of repentance, forgiveness and transmutation.
Ho'oponopono, the proposal
easier to solve our problems.
is an ancient Hawaiian system troubleshooting , Christ in nature, meaning "cause" and "perfection" (has app.5.000 years)

suggests that it is possible to correct errors caused by thoughts and memories of the past, creating emotions, imperfect realities, suffering, deprivation and disease.

are simple techniques that blur the illusion of duality and lead to "empty" original which is the true identity of being. Use

repentance, forgiveness and transmutation of the erroneous reports.
This is just to make an inside job on yourself, to improve the external.

CD is delivered material.

Location: PATHS TO THE SOUL-Ortega y Gasset 910

Facilitator: Cecilia Roxana D'Angiola Lic Psychologist Transpersonal and Reiki Master

0 comments:

Post a Comment