Sunday, May 8, 2011

Byker Grove Bradley Gay

20, MAY 21 AND 22 MAY !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! lectures, workshops and classes

20, MAY 21 AND 22 MAY RISE TO CONFIRM



Dear Friends and friends from my home town again I'll gladly offer my task on the weekend of 20 to 22 May bringing new tools and activities to my beloved Buenos Aires to share with you.

Both Dr. Lenn, principal horn of H'oponopono as Bert Hellinger Family Constellations maker agree that peace begins in the soul and offer these tools as a way of loving and healing to the peace, I invite you to participate These activities aim to achieve peace essential to the self that is the peace of mind. In H'oponopono as personal work from my healthy healing others, healing Constellations us and our family system.
I leave you my peace and my deep desire to awaken theirs. Lic

Roxana C. D'Angiola

• 14 30 A 17 30 HS:
H'OPONOPONO WORKSHOP
 18 TO 21 HS CONSTELLATION WORKSHOP AND MOVEMENTS OF THE SOUL

SHOP TALK: THE WAY OF AWAKENING TO THE PEACE OF THE SOUL: Different Paths lead us to our inner peace (with active practice)
Duration: 2 hours
Day, time and venue to be confirmed, will be Friday 20 or Sunday 22

Free admission.

personal consultations also will attend on a Soul Guidance: through reading Runes
Nataly Charter
For information and reservations in advance by mail or by calling 0223-154 373 509 (send me message and I communicate)

0 comments:

Post a Comment